Got a Toddler?
3 Reasons NOT to put them in hard sole shoes....
1. The foot's bones and ligaments are pretty pliable and are continuing to develop right up until they are 5 years old.
2. Muscles and Ligaments are best left be to develop naturally. Conforming to a structured sole is a big nadha, no way, no no according to many health experts.
3. Medical professionals reckon its best to let your little one walk barefoot wherever possible, (and so do we.)
But when it's time for an outing your little ones feet need protection right?
Cue Little Leather
Soft Sole Shoes
Key benefits of
Little Leather Shoes
- Elasticized ankle makes them easy to put on and keep on.
- Sizing as shown in cm, easy peasy, measure and go.
- Allow your little ones feet develop and strengthen in their own sweet way, naturally.
- Wide toe space allows plenty of wiggle room.
- Feeling the ground underfoot through the soft soles helps with balance and coordination.
Cloud Grey Classic
Easy wear for your Little Lad or Lady our Classic style look downright adorable. Wear with socks in the cooler months. Made from 100% super soft leather they can be worn straight on in warmer months. The closed in toe keeps your little ones feet protected where ever they walk, run and play.Yes Pease, I want these
Blush Bow Moccasin
Nothing sweeter than little toes wearing little bows. Your little lady will love wearing these with socks, tights or knee highs in the winter. Or slip straight on the breathable, natural 100% soft leather soft sole shoes in the warmer months.Love em, Get em now
Mama of 2, Perth, WA
Beautiful first shoes, really soft leather and they are so cleverly designed to stay on those slippery little feet! Website was really easy to use and the shoes were in my mailbox 2 days after ordering. I'll be shopping for her next pair soon.
Mama of 1, Brisbane, QLD
So in love with this place! Such great quality shoes. They're original and stylish, and feel so soft! It's hard to find good quality baby shoes but these are just beautiful.
How do you select the right size...
Too easy, Measure your little ones foot from heel to end of big toe
and round up 1 cm.
The shoes are listed in cm sizes.
Wrong size? Fit or colour? Whatever the issue I am are happy to help you find the right product.
Simple, Flat Rate Shipping
Standard Australia Post $9.00
Join other savvy mamas in our community
Hi great to meet you!
I'm the Chief Little Shoe Lover over here at Little Leather central.
A fun lovin country girl, living city side here in Perth, WA. Powered by heart and fueled by coffee Little Leather is my 3rd baby.
Hands up, I didn’t know a thing about soft sole shoes when my little guys came along. Thank goodness for the motherhood sisterhood!
Discovering there was so little info out there about the importance of soft sole shoes. I've made it my mission to reach out to mums just like you.
I hope you’ll join me and other savvy mamas in our Little Leather gang enjoying the benefits of soft sole shoes for our little ones and spreading the word to your sisterhood today.
Love and Little Shoes