Giveaway Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of Year supply of shoes giveaway
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is Little Leather: ABN 87 071 059 771
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 3(a) of these Terms;
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, (Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 3(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
- This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The Promotion ends at 11.59pm January 30th 2020
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete a comment on www.littleleather.com.au blog post. They must supply their email address to be eligible to win.
- Email addresses will be added to the Little Leather newsletter subscription list.
- Prize includes $200 worth of Little Leather Shoes. Delivered in one shipment. Postage paid by Little Leather. Sizes and colours chosen by the winner. (full priced shoes only)
- Incomplete entries or those that contain defamatory comments are ineligible to win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- Eligible Entrants may only enter once and in their own name.
- The winning Eligible Entry/Entries will be chosen by a selection panel based on the entrant’s creativity and skill. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have their name published on littleleather.com.au
- The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within one month of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select alternate winner/s if it determines in its sole discretion that the winner/s do not adequately satisfy these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The prize winner is responsible for any expenses, fees and costs connected with the prizes that are not included in the prize descriptions.
- The prize(s) will be delivered to the residential address as provided by the winner(s) by the prize supplier. The Promoter conducts this Promotion on behalf of the prize supplier and is not responsible for any loss, damage or delivery of the prize once the prize supplier has been provided with the winner’s details.
- The Promoter and their promotional partners are not responsible for any loss or damage in relation to the prize once it has been awarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates of the promotion if required. If for any reason the promotion is incapable of being run as planned, including due to infection by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion. Notice of any changes to the promotion will be given at https://www.littleleather.com.au/blogs/life-with-littles
- Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to receive a prize or enter further promotions run by the Promoter.
- By entering the promotion, Eligible Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is granted a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in perpetuity to reproduce, publish, adapt, communicate and broadcast all or part of their entry in any media for the purposes of this competition and inclusion in the Promoters products and marketing materials.
- The Promoter and its promotional partners will use the personal information contained in your entry to conduct the promotion, and award the prize. If you win a prize, the Promoter can use your name to credit you for your entry and for marketing purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest. We hereby release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest of any liability. You understand that you are providing your information to Little Leather and not to Facebook.
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.